Excellent farmhouse, one of the largest and most remarkable of the village of Roses, documented in the year 1211. It was also the first winery in the province. At the moment it has in his property numerous plantations of vineyards that surround all the property, and also in adjacent plots. It has a plot of 13.80 Ha, which can be extended to 52 Ha.
This magnificent property, due to its characteristics, location and environment, it is ideal for both the operation of a hotel business with about 25 rooms, corporate headquarters of a company, or for the wine business.
As a group of properties, it consists in the main farmhouse in an area of around 1,225 m2 on the ground floor, 790 m2 on the first floor and 379.80 m2 on the second floor, with a total of 2,395.20 m2 built between floors. On the ground floor there is a large solarium terrace area of around 530 m2, with a pleasant swimming pool.
The auxiliary buildings occupy two separate ground floor buildings of 302.10 m2 and 197.30 m2 respectively, with a total built area of about 499.40 m2. With a total built area of about 3.425 m2.
The first floor has a hall with access to several old living-rooms, 4 bedrooms, three complete bathrooms, dining room and several living-rooms, a library room, a large kitchen with a fireplace, outbuildings for pantry. It has several front and side terraces around the property, with access to the circular tower of the year 1808.
The second floor has a large living room with three bedrooms, one with access to the tower, a bathroom, and a private oratory, and different outbuildings, with access to the central tower with 180-degree panoramic views of Roses Golf. In the eastern part, annexed to this complex there is an old dwelling for the guards, with a kitchen/diner, living room, 3 bedrooms, a complete bathroom and a large terrace.
© Copyright 2019 Sandrews & Family All rights reserved.